You can choose between four categories this year: Elite, RX, Intermediate, Scaled. But what is the right category? Don’t worry, we have your back.
It can be hard to figure out what the right category is four your team. This is why we are giving you a little help for this, based on the previous TnR-Editions and on the CrossFit Games Open, Quarters and Semifinals. Besides that, we still have the requirements for each category, that help you figure out what suits your team best.
Elite at TnR2023
- If you have qualified for the Nobull CrossFit Games Semifinals (then, you sure know this already 😉) ➡ Elite at TnR2023.
- If you have easily qualified for the Nobull CrossFit Games Quarterfinals and have performed decently at them ➡ Elite at TnR2023.
- If your team has participated at TnR2022 and has placed in the top 10 RX ➡ Elite at TnR2023.
RX at TnR2023
- If you have made it to the CrossFit Games Quarterfinals ➡ RX at TnR2023.
- If you have performed all the Open Workouts as RX without a doubt ➡ RX at TnR2023.
- If your team has participated at TnR2022 and has placed in the top 20 Intermediate ➡ RX at TnR2023.
Intermediate at TnR2023
- If you have performed all the Open workouts RX, but with a little bit of struggle in some movements and some weights ➡ Intermediate at TnR2023.
- If your team has participated at TnR2022 and has placed in the top 10 Scaled ➡ Intermediate at TnR2023..
Scaled at TnR2023
- If you have performed all the Open workouts scaled ➡ Scaled at TnR2023.
- If your team has participated at TnR2022 and has placed in between rank 11 to rank 20 ➡ Scaled at TnR2023.
Besides the info above, we have outlined the requirements for the category «Intermediate». If those numbers and movements look easy, your category will be «RX», if they look very challenging, your category will be «Scaled». If you are not only mastering all the movements but you are also very strong, then you are an «Elite»-Team.
- Registration: starting on 17th of June 2023, until 21st of July 2023
- Online qualification: 1st to 21st of July 2023 9 PM
- Freeze of the leaderboard: 21st of July 203 9 PM
- Official leaderboard and invitation to the Final: by the beginning of August 2023
- Finals: For all categories on the 30th of September and the 1st of October 2023
- Qualification fee: CHF 49 per team
- Four categories: Elite, RX, Intermediate and Scaled.
- Three qualification workouts (see the 2022-edition for an idea).
- Announcement of all three qualification workouts at the same time.
- Workouts can be done in any order, two workouts must be done together, one individually.
- Changing partners during the qualification is possible. Workouts have to be performed with the partner you want to participate in the final.
Information about the final
- All four categories will have the chance to participate in the final.
- There will be 10 spots for Elite, 20 for RX, 20 for Intermediate and 20 for Scaled.
- All four categories work over two days.
- Total of CHF 10’000 cashprizes for all categories, for the podium spots at the final.
The final takes place in the Athletik Zentrum St. Gallen. A location that has everything you need as an athlete: Warm-up area, enough changing rooms and showers, parking, close to public transport and hotels, modern, open and enough space for your fans. Also, your fans can look forward to stands very close to the competition floor, great fresh food, freshly brewed coffee, a vendor village and maybe event the opportunity to participate in an spectator event. The location even offers small, simple rooms for your overnight stay. We will let you know about the details with the information for the final.
We are here for you, just shoot us an e-mail or give us a call.