The qualification for the 2022 edition will take place in June 2022. Below you find all the information about the qualification.
Teams of two – male und female – can sign up for the qualification. It will take place in June 2022. The spots for the qualification are unlimited. For the final, there are 50 spots: 20 spots for the categories RX and Intermediate, 10 spots for Scaled. On the leaderboard, you will see which teams will make it to the final.
- Teams of two | female und male
- Three categories: RX, Intermediate and Scaled for the online qualification and the final.
- Registration: starting on 1st May 2022
- Online qualification: June 2022
- Three qualification workouts
- Announcement of the three qualification workouts all at the same time.
- Cashprizes in all categories for the podium at the final.
- Information about your participation at the final around mid July 2022
- Final for all categories on the 24th and 25th September 2022
- Below, you will find the requirements for RX, Intermediate and Scaled.
- The team of two at the final must have completed the qualification together. It is not possible to change the partner for the final.
To take part in the final, you must successfully complete the online qualification. It will take place in June 2022. The exact dates will follow. There are three workouts that you can do in your box. The leaderboard shows which teams will make it to the final.
The qualifying workouts will be published at the same time. The order in which you complete the workouts is up to you. All scores must be entered and the videos uploaded by the deadline, which will be the last day of the qualification. Movements and standards for each workout will be explained to you in detail, as well as what you have to pay attention to when recording the video.
On the leaderboard, you will see if your team has made it to the final in September 2022 in St. Gallen. You will get the invitation mid July 2022 via e-mail.
Qualification workouts 2021
Here, you find the workouts from the qualification 2021
Requirements per category
You master barbell cycling and all bodyweight movements? You are able to handle whatever we throw at you and you handle the intermediate weights easily. Then, you are an RX team.
In this category, you will have to be able to do the following movements and move the following weights without scaling them.
- Handstand push-ups
- Chest-to-bar pull-ups
- Double unders
- Wall-ball shots (9 / 6 kg)
- all dumbbell movements (22.5 / 15 kg)
- all kettlebell movements (24 / 16 kg)
- Snatch (60 / 45 kg)
- Clean & Jerk (80 / 60 kg)
The weights from the Intermediate category are heavier than what you can lift? Maybe you have only been competing for a little while? Nevertheless, you want to compete and get a taste of what it feels to be part of a competition? Then you are right in the category Scaled. Here you also have the chance to qualifiy for the final. These are the requirements for you. You should be able to do these movements quite well:
- Pull-ups (singles)
- Leg raises
- Single unders
- Wall-ball shots (6 / 4 kg)
- all dumbbell movements (15 / 10 kg)
- all kettlebell movements (16 / 12 kg)
- Snatch (40 / 30 kg)
- Clean and Jerk (45 / 35 kg)