The qualification for the 2023 edition takes place in July 2023. Keep on reading for all the details.
This is a qualification for mixed teams of two – one male and one female athlet. The qualification takes place in July 2023. The spots for the qualification are unlimited. For the final, there are 60 spots: they will probably be divided into 20 spots for each category.
- Mixed teams of two | female und male
- Three categories: RX, Intermediate and Scaled for the online qualification and the final.
- Registration: starting in June 2023, until end of July
- Qualification fee: CHF 49 per team
- Online qualification: 1st to 21st of July 2023
- Three qualification workouts
- Announcement of the three qualification workouts all at the same time.
- Cashprizes in all categories for the podium at the final.
- Information about your participation at the final by mid-August 2023.
- Finals for all categories on the 30th of September and 1st of October 2023.
- Below, you will find the requirements for RX, Intermediate and Scaled.
- Possibility to switch partners between qualification and final for certain reasons. Please contact us.
To take part in the final, you must successfully complete the online qualification, which takes place in July 2023. There are three workouts that you can do in your box.
All qualifying workouts will be published at the same time. The order in which you complete the workouts is up to you. All scores must be entered and the videos uploaded by the deadline, which will be the last day of the qualification. Movements and standards for each workout will be explained to you in detail.
If you make it to the final, you will get the invitation by mid-August via e-mail.
Qualification workouts 2022
Here, you find the workouts from the qualification 2022 – Review
Requirements per category
You master barbell cycling and all bodyweight movements? You are able to handle whatever we throw at you and you handle the intermediate weights easily. Then, you are an RX team.
In this category, you will have to be able to do the following movements and move the following weights without scaling them.
- Handstand push-ups
- Handstand walk
- Chest-to-bar pull-ups
- Double unders
- Wall-ball shots (9 / 6 kg)
- all dumbbell movements (22.5 to 30 kg / 15 to 22.5 kg)
- all kettlebell movements (24 / 16 kg)
- Snatch (60 / 45 kg)
- Clean & Jerk (80 / 60 kg)
- Deadlift (100 / 70 kg)
The weights from the Intermediate category are heavier than what you can lift? Maybe you have only been competing for a little while? Nevertheless, you want to compete and get a taste of what it feels to be part of a competition? Then you are right in the category Scaled. Here you also have the chance to qualifiy for the final. These are the requirements for you. You should be able to do these movements quite well:
- Pull-ups (singles)
- Leg raises
- Single unders
- Wall-ball shots (6 / 4 kg)
- all dumbbell movements (17.5 / 12.5 kg)
- all kettlebell movements (16 / 12 kg)
- Snatch (40 / 30 kg)
- Clean & Jerk (50 / 35 kg)
- Deadlift (70 / 45 kg)