In the two-day final you compete with the best teams from the qualification.
- Mixed teams of two | female and male
- Final for all categories on the 30th of September and 1st of October 2023
- 10 spots for Elite, 20 for RX, 20 for Intermediate, 20 for Scaled
- Location for the final: Athletik Zentrum St. Gallen, Live-DJ
- Cashprizes for the podium in all categories
- How to be there: successfully complete the online qualification
- Information about your participation at the final around mid-August
- The requirements for all categories can be found below.
- Online qualification is taking place in July 2023, three qualification workouts
- During the qualification, the partner may be changed as long as all qualification workouts are completed in the new composition.
Your Performance in the online qualification decides whether you will be at the TOUGH’N’ROUGH final. There are spots at the final for all categories. Our best teams will be competing on the great competition floor in the Athletik Zentrum St. Gallen.
This was the schedule for the final 2022
18.00 to 21.00 h: Check-in for the athletes
07.15 to 09.30 h: Check-in for the athletes
08.30 h: Briefing 1 for the athletes
09.00 h: Door opening for the audience
09.30 h: Event 1
10.50 h: Event 2
around 13.40 h: Briefing 2
14.15 h: Event 3
16.00 h: Event 4
around 18.00 h: end of day 1
07.00 h: Check-in for the athletes and door opening for the audience
07.30 h: Briefing
08.45 h: Event 5 – offsite
11.30 h: Event 6
13.15 h: Event 7
around 15.00 h: Briefing final event
15.30 h: final event
around 16.15 h: podium ceremony
around 16.30 h: end of day 2
Here you find all the information about the online qualification for the TOUGH’N’ROUGH final.
Review final 2021
In 2021, the TOUGH’N’ROUGH final lasted two days, including an outdoor event. We are amazed by your great feedback and two incredible days. So many strong athletes and an overwhelming GreenTeamTnR💚. Check out our wrap-up from the final, the photo gallery and the leaderboard.